Sunday, February 19, 2006

I still remembered what my GP tutor always loved to say.

"Stupidity is an incurable disease."

So why am I suddenly reminded of this phrase? Well, surfing the Internet for interesting reads has become a nightly activity for me. Due to my intelligence resourceful nature, I dug up some stuff that got my attention. And I will not give you the links here, because the rubbish written there is absolutely not worth your time. But if you are really interested to know, leave me your email address at my tagboard, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Anyway, I've always wanted to write a disclaimer for my blog. Yet, I have no idea how to go about writing it. Besides, it is kind of troublesome to write one. I mean, my blog is like an online diary, an avenue for me to let out my frustration, to pen down some of my innermost thoughts and for me to spew nonsense and humour those who chance upon it. Hence, I see no need to have a disclaimer for my blog.

So what I came across made me realised that there are indeed people who have an IQ of negative digits. Anyone or anything with half a brain should be able to point out two things about me through this blog.

1) MY blog is dedicated solely to MYSELF, and NOT others. I blog for MYSELF, to express MY thoughts. I get my blogging inspirations here and there, so I don't blog just because of certain person(s). Don't flatter yourselves too much. So get this through your thick skull(s) - MY life nor blog does NOT revolve purely nor solely around a certain person(s).

2) Take 90% of what is written here with a BIG pinch of salt because Stephanie Dara is one hell of a crazy bitch. If you are offended, by all means, leave me a message on the tagboard to clarify. If not, the exit is just one click away. Just don't make illogical assumptions which will make u end up looking like the world's dumbest fool.


Phew... Thought I needed to get that off my chest. And there, I've typed the words in bold for easier reading and hopefully, better comprehension. If you still don't get it, it would be wise for you to just shrivel up and die off.

*****
Pet Peeve 1: I cannot tolerate stupidity.

Pet Peeve 2: I hate cab-snatchers.

Was supposed to go swimming this morning. I woke up late and was unable to drag my arse off bed in time. So by the time I left home, it was already 10.25am. I wanted to catch the rays of the morning sun still, so I decided to hail a cab. 10 minutes later, there was still no available cabs. Instead, a woman her late thirties (A for A-hole) appeared then. She chose to stand at a spot 4.5m in front of me to hail a cab.

Makes me doubt her eyesight. Now now, I am not a girl of petite size. 4.5m is a freaking short distance! She must be as blind as a bat not to be able to see a tanned and full-figured girl at such a short distance. What got me fuming away was the fact that she got an empty cab in less than 5 minutes, and I was left standing under the hot sun again.

About 5 to 10 minutes later, there was this group of mother with her two grown up teenaged children that came and stood at the exact same spot A occupied a while ago. Now, they did look in my direction every few minutes. May I ask, aren't 3 pairs of eyes better than 1? Yet, they are shameless enough to flag for every passing cab that comes our way when I have been at the exact same spot for nearly half an hour. My middle finger was already curled and half-protruding from my fist.

So yar, in the end, I just gave up and went home. Yes, you may ask me why don't I go to them and give them a piece of my mind? Well, I just wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. Besides, it's just swimming. If it was a typical school day and I'm late for my lessons, I would definitely give the cab-snatchers many pieces of my fuckin mind.

Oh well, I failed to get my weekly dosage of the sun and the water and thus, ended up in a rather cranky mood for the whole day.

*****

Another mindfucking issue - Parents of younger children nowadays are pampering their little ones far too much, so much so, they are becoming myopic and unreasonable.

First, they complained that learning the Chinese language is too freakin difficult. Ok, so the Chinese syllabus was changed/revised.

Then, they hope that schools will act as childcare centres whereby it will be more convenient for them to pick up their children at anytime they can/want/like. And they wouldn't need to spend that extra money hiring a maid or paying for a childcare centre.

Now, they hope that the schools' morning sessions can start at a later time because their little precious can't wake up in time and it pains them to see their little precious 'suffering' in the wee hours of the morning. Or it could be a bother for these parents to wake up earlier than their little precious so as to get them prepared for school.

I've gone through my primary school life of waking up at 5.45am, studying the very old Chinese syllabus and going home at the designated timeslots, without a hitch! I didn't even need a maid to help me, or my parents, or my grandparents or my aunts. And I grew up to be a strong, healthy, intelligent and somewhat independent young lady.

Parents, if you find it such a chore/hassle to send your kids to school, then do homeschooling or migrate elsewhere. Or worse comes to worse, don't have children. If you want to have a child, be prepared for a lifelong committment. A child is your own flesh and blood, your own responsibility; and not a goddamn Tamagochi toy which you can pass around the responsibility of caring for it to others.

A child will only stay cute for the first 10 years, or fewer, of his/her life.

After that?


Go figure.

WildChild @ 9:30 pm | comment link here

F.Bitch.I Profile

Sexy Temptress Expertly Providing Hot Affection and Naughty, Intense Embraces
+ Name: Stephanie Dara
+ Age: Forever 21
+ Horoscope: Libra
Not your average kind of gurl
More than you can handle
Contact

in 1822, William Herschel discovered (Ur)anus


follow StephieD at http://twitter.com

desires for 2007

+ a good man to settle down with
+ a GPA score of higher than 4.1
+ a ton of good crime fiction books
+ a few more pounds to be shed
+ to look and feel good about myself
*****Wishlist*****

to be done soon

+ lose more weight
+ get a new pair of spectacles
+ shop for new shoes
+ a pedicure & manicure session
+ an eyebrow trimming session
+ a hair makeover
+ shop for CNY clothes
+ shop for bra and panties

movies watchlist 2007

+ Curse of The Golden Flower
+ Pan's Labyrinth
+ One Last Dance
+ Zodiac
+ Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
+ Hannibal Rising
+ The Number 23
+ Spider-Man 3
+ 28 Weeks Later
+ Ocean's Thirteen
+ Nancy Drew: The Mystery in
Hollywood Hills
+ Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix

my babes

[*] Charlette
[*] Dee
[*] Denise
[*] Gladys
[*] Imms
[*] Jo
[*] Lil Sis
[*] Linyan
[*] Lynn
[*] Munster
[*] Rozie

my hunks

[*] Ahxing
[*] Amos
[*] Brudda
[*] Dan
[*] Darthsid
[*] DK
[*] Dude
[*] Hao
[*] John

archives

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
November 2009

sparklets


Past Polls

Your Blog's Networth




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

credits

blogskins

title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins




eXTReMe Tracker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com