Sunday, January 15, 2006

"Pang Guang (Peehole), Rong Guang (cousin's name), Sha Sha fen bu qing chu (Blur Queen can't differentiate between the two) ..." This just came to my head while I was glancing around the dining tables and spotted this asshole cousin whom I dislike a lot. And I grinned before whispering into the ear of my another cousin, Madeline. She giggled and then passed the joke on to my sister, who then passed it on to one of my aunts. We were all giggling like fools.

Haha... Reunion dinner was brought forward 2 weeks early to tonight. This reunion dinner included everyone on my dad' side, though not everyone was present. There were my grandpa, 7 aunts, 1 uncle, 7 cousins, my parents and my sister all seated at 2 tables. My grandma had passed away 6 years ago, but I still missed her very much. Just last night, I dreamt bout' the day I was called away from school to meet my Granny one last time before she passed away. Thinking bout' it now still brings tears to my eyes, but at least she was freed from her suffering.

Oh well... Mommy did 90% of the preparation work. Mommy rocks! Before dinner officially started, Madeline and I took the hotdogs back into the kitchen to 'decorate' them.


Traditional steamboat for reunion dinner! Yummy!

A closer look, what is this weird octopus/flower-looking thing?!

What is this in my bowl?! Octopus?! Flower?!

It is a HOTDOG! Madeline calls this an octo-hotdog!

I chewed off its 'legs'! Muahahaha!!!

Yup! So this was what Madeline and I were doing to the hotdogs in the kitchen. Madeline suggested that we slit the hotdogs halfway longitudinally into four parts, so that when it cooks, the four parts will split open and curl up to look like an octopus! So smart yar? Anyway, it was a big hit with everyone cos' everyone finished the hotdogs in 2 hours!

Dinner was very good and the company was even better!

*****

So yar, I said I would blog bout' this bitch right? Just a quickie bout' her, ok? Anyway, in front of the whole project group, she would be acting all so polite and nice to me, as if she's such a friendly girl. But when she's alone with me or with me and 1 or 2 other girls, she would cast evil glances at me, glare at me, roll her eyes at me, and even speak in those impatient 'duh' tone when she talks to me. Honestly, I've never offended her at all, so why all these actions? What exactly is her problem?! So I came up with 2 highly possible reasons why she dislikes me a lot.

1) Bitch Asswipe is jealous of my talents and of me because I am smart and popular among my peers in the project group and she is crap.

2) Bitch Asswipe hates my guts, my mouth, my unorthodox principles and beliefs.

So, she dislikes me. That's totally fine with me because the feeling's mutual. I probably would try to be nicer to her and make her my friend, but since she's got such a lousy personality with a repulsive face and a deep ugly voice to match, I would not bother myself. Sheesh...

Belle thinks I'm paranoid and am reading too much into things.

But I'm 101% sure that Bitch gave me the ugly eye in the library the other day. *nods head fervantly*

*****

Bro has moved.

Chen Chuan's moving.

Jon's going to Australia for studies.

Humpf! Bah!

WildChild @ 10:59 pm | comment link here

F.Bitch.I Profile

Sexy Temptress Expertly Providing Hot Affection and Naughty, Intense Embraces
+ Name: Stephanie Dara
+ Age: Forever 21
+ Horoscope: Libra
Not your average kind of gurl
More than you can handle
Contact

in 1822, William Herschel discovered (Ur)anus


follow StephieD at http://twitter.com

desires for 2007

+ a good man to settle down with
+ a GPA score of higher than 4.1
+ a ton of good crime fiction books
+ a few more pounds to be shed
+ to look and feel good about myself
*****Wishlist*****

to be done soon

+ lose more weight
+ get a new pair of spectacles
+ shop for new shoes
+ a pedicure & manicure session
+ an eyebrow trimming session
+ a hair makeover
+ shop for CNY clothes
+ shop for bra and panties

movies watchlist 2007

+ Curse of The Golden Flower
+ Pan's Labyrinth
+ One Last Dance
+ Zodiac
+ Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
+ Hannibal Rising
+ The Number 23
+ Spider-Man 3
+ 28 Weeks Later
+ Ocean's Thirteen
+ Nancy Drew: The Mystery in
Hollywood Hills
+ Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix

my babes

[*] Charlette
[*] Dee
[*] Denise
[*] Gladys
[*] Imms
[*] Jo
[*] Lil Sis
[*] Linyan
[*] Lynn
[*] Munster
[*] Rozie

my hunks

[*] Ahxing
[*] Amos
[*] Brudda
[*] Dan
[*] Darthsid
[*] DK
[*] Dude
[*] Hao
[*] John

archives

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
November 2009

sparklets


Past Polls

Your Blog's Networth




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

credits

blogskins

title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins




eXTReMe Tracker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com