Friday, December 02, 2005

Sorry people, I said I would get the entry ready by this morning. But I was feeling kinda under the weather, slipping in and out of consciousness sleep. All thanks to Viv for blowing her breath directly at my face, not once, but twice. Haha.. Sneezing and having the runny nose.

So yar, The Jivas were at the Escape Theme Park yesterday. It was a day of madness. And I mean it! I finally decided on a black tank top with my pink and blue denim bikini with shorts. Then I met Eve at Jurong East mrt station first before joining Viv and Jas at Aljunied mrt station and proceeded to Pasir Ris together. When we reached White Sands, the sky opened and it poured like nobody's business. So, we went to the food court to have something to eat. When we have finished eating, the heavy rain has reduced to a light drizzle. We bought some bottled drinks from NTUC and took a bus to Downtown East ETP!

We were all so excited when we saw the big entrance of ETP welcoming us! While queueing for the tickets, we were treated to this spectacular performance by some World Aqua divers. Haha... The men were so cute in their red and yellow swimming trunks and performed stunts on the diveboards. When we finally got in, we went to put our bags into the lockers, taking only our valuables and drinks along. Then we took a walk around the park and decided that our first ride will be the Daytona Beginner's Track!

Omfg! I was looking on, and it seemed so easy. Finally, it was our turns. Viv and I went first, each taking a racing car. Though there were coloured labels in front stating that the left pedal was the Brake and the right pedal was the Gas/Accelerator. So off we went! Woot! Everything went rather smoothly at first, but something happened when I was nearing the end of round 1. Somehow, I lost control of the freaking car and collided into the side of the track with a loud bang! The impact was so great that I was almost flung out of the car if not for the safety belt. I was in a state of shock but continued driving for another half round before I realised that my specs has fallen off. I stopped the car and looked frantically for my specs which was lying on the seat beside me. Then Viv came up next to me in her car and asked what was wrong. I just smiled weakly and motioned for her to go on first and I was following behind her. I banged into the side of the track again when I was pulling into the parking area and banged into Viv's car again when I tried to rectify my parking mistake. It was so embarrassing that I smacked my forehead hard and laughed hysterically as I got out of my car. Viv was also trying to stifle her laughter but failed. We were laughing like two looneys at my stupid mistakes as Jas and Eve had their go at the rides. Afterwards, I checked myself to see if I was OK and found this palm-sized red bruise on my left inner thigh, some abrasions on my inner right arm and my womb area was sore. This incident has proven that I'm not fated to be a driver. From then onwards, I don't know how many times I asked myself and the girls Zee Questee-on of Zee Day - Why did I spend a friggin' $13.20 to torture myself?! Oh by the way, one of the male station masters has got A B cup-sized breasts! Wahahahaha!!!

Our next ride was..... The Coca-Cola Pirate Ship.
This was the first time I've ever taken such a ride. I don't know what possessed me to go along with the girls as I've always have a phobia for heights. The four of us took the middle seats with Jas and I in between Eve and Viv. I had my eyes shut tightly throughout the whole ride. Screams filled the air as the ship swung higher and faster. I was screaming too at first and my hand was gripping onto the bar for my dear life. Then I realised that screaming did nothing to alleviate my fears and I stopped screaming. Instead, I chose to keep quiet and squeezed my eyes shut even tighter. All I felt was the wind blowing on my face and the feeling of dropping from great heights. Furthermore, I was trembling from the insides and my legs were wobbling like jelly. Jas was clinging tightly to my arm, had her face turned towards me and was crying/screaming her lungs out to the point of hysterics. Viv and Eve were trying desperately to calm her down and I was shouting at her to relax too. Viv even shouted to ask if it feels as if our bladders were going to fail us anytime soon. (-.-") After what seemed like eternity 5 mins, the ride was finally over and we were getting off. I was blabbering comments to Viv like an idiot and she was laughing her head off. My legs were still trembling too badly to walk properly and I tried very hard to stop it cos' it was embarrassing. Haha...

Then, we went to Alpha 8. It was exhilarating! The whole place was so dark and the roller coaster ride was all about speed, speed and more speed. Again, my eyes were shut throughout the whole ride. Eve and Viv sat in front and Jas and I at the back of the four-seater. We were being thrown viciously from side to side at times with such great force and the unexpected plunges and high velocity drops had us flying up from our seats. I was so worried that I would get thrown out of my seat. Once again, Jas was clinging tightly to me and screaming her lungs out. I was shouting and going 'WOAH! WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!' Haha.. This is one of the rides which I enjoyed the most. Came out from the ride feeling sore all over. Haha.. After that, I found 3 red scratches/red marks around my right arm.

Following that was a go at Wild & Wet.
Yup, that was me in front, Jas in the middle and Eve at the back, being dropped down from a killer height.

This was probably the most enjoyable ride of all. Haha... What can I say? I love water, I'm a water person. Viv couldn't take this ride with us cos' she was recovering from her fever. Once again, I had my eyes shut and was going 'WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!' while being dropped down from steep slopes. We were drenched from head to toe, especially Eve. At the 2nd slide, we were dangling at an odd angle for 10secs while waiting for the boat to move up the slope. Tension was like crackling in the air. Then the boat started moving slowly up the slope with the hateful click-clack sounds. The 2nd slide was much steeper, higher and scarier than the 1st one. I felt as if my heart was being wrenched from my body when the boat was speeding down the slide and my heart slammed right back into my body when the boat landed. Yup, my chest was hurting and sigh, I've gotta admit I've got a weak heart. But still, I love this ride!

Immediately after that, dark clouds gathered and the wind blew stronger. Soon, it started raining again. At first, we took shelter at the toilets. Later on, we ran to Burger King and sat at one of the tables there. And we realised we were hungry again! We ordered some food and tucked in ravenously. I hate the Burger King over there though. Their food all come in large portions and there was no other choices. I hate wasting food. We spent about an hour at Burger King waiting for the sky to clear and to finish our food. When the sun finally came out again, we went to walk around some more to aid our digestion and also to watch other people enjoy their rides.

After much contemplation, we decided to try the new park attraction, Haunted.
This, my dear ladies and gentlemen, is definitely NOT for the weak-hearted. While waiting for our turn to enter the house, we cracked a lot of jokes to relax ourselves. We heard a lot of screams from inside the haunted house and people were running out. One girl even lost her slipper in there! Truth be told, we were all very nervous. Eve's hands were icy cold! I suggested that we chicken out and the rest were like 'NO!'. Haha.. Ok loh. When we were finally at the front of the queue and the station mistress was briefing us and such, I turned around and asked if the four little boys at the back wanted to lead our group of eight. They nodded eagerly and we let them take the lead. After much interrogation interaction with them, we found out that they had been in the haunted house for 15 times! We made a pact among ourselves to never let go of each other's hands and a pact with the kids that they would lead us through the haunted house since they were so experienced. After what seems like hours, it was finally our turn! I grabbed onto the arm of one of the boys, held onto Eve's hand tightly, and marched in. I had my back against the wall and my eyes and ears alert for any 'ghostly attacks' in this eerie and dimly lit place. It was Eve's turn to have her eyes squeezed shut throughout the whole time. After the first corner, the boys just disappeared in front except for one whom I held on tightly to as my shield. I know I'm horrible! Haha..

I think the most hilarious moment was when we were too afraid to move on and it was too dark that I couldn't see and was momentarily confused. Again, I lost my sense of direction, not that I had any to start with. *remembers the horribly failed go-kart experience earlier-on and winces* What did we do? We stood rooted to the ground and started shouting for help. OK, I was shouting the loudest. I thought I saw this red light flashing on the ceiling and wasn't sure if it was a security camera. Anyway, I just shouted 'Help Help! We are REALLY scared! Can anyone help us?! HELP!!!' in the direction of the red light. After repeated pleading, I finally saw this dark shadow coming towards us. I was squinting to see what it was and it turned out to be one of the little boys who came back to continue leading us. They probably heard us and felt guilty that they didn't keep their promise to stay by our sides. We moved on slowly at times and quickly at others. We only let our hands go at one time when there was a sudden 'Boo' from nowhere. I reached out quickly and grabbed one of the kids as a shield while shouting for Eve and the rest who were huddling at one corner, refusing to budge. I think just then, Viv and Jas gave Eve a gentle shove to where I was and I seized her hand and pulled them towards me, continuing on. There was another moment where everyone, including the boys, was huddled in a group and all of us were stepping on each others' toes. Then, 3 of the boys decided to scare us instead. When I heard Eve crying, I was kinda infuriated by the boys' actions. I reached out and gripped the chubbiest one and held him hostage and as a shield. I forced him to move on quickly, shoving him now and then, while pulling Eve and the rest closer. We moved faster and I wasn't taking any chances. Soon, we were out of that gui di fang (ghost place), pun intended. Haha.. 3 of the boys were waiting outside for us, asking for a treat. I took advantage of Eve's crying, using that as an excuse bout' how they were scaring her most of the time instead of helping us, and how dare they still ask us for a treat! Yup, the boys scattered off when they realised that there was no treat.

The last two rides were Daytona Go-Kart for the intermediates and advanced drivers and Flipper. Both of which I did not take part in cos' I was tired and was having a tension headache.
Flipper: fast spinning at great heights

Then we took many many silly pictures and somehow Viv didn't seem fated to be in them. Haha.. We spent bout' 7 hours at Escape Theme Park (and I spent 3 hours writing this blog entry) before departing to White Sands again for dinner at Macs. We recounted our experiences there and were laughing till tears rolled down our cheeks and our sides ache. Again, we took some more silly pictures. I didn't realise I was sunburnt till the rest pointed out out that my face, shoulders and chest were red and there were tan lines. Haha... I was the only one sunburnt though, so easily burnt even though most of the time the weather was gloomy. Subsequently, we went window shopping for a while before taking the long journey home.

By the time we were homeward bound on the MRT, I felt that my legs are threatening to give way and my energy drained. Agreed to keep our mouths shut and take a nap on the train, but we couldn't resist yakking away again and fromt time to time, I broke the silence by making silly noises or sprouting nonsense. But after awhile, all of us just kept really quiet and took a short nap. We were all so dead tired, but elated, by the time we reached home.

I woke up this morning, feeling sore and aching all over, especially at the biceps and the back of the thighs. I love you girls for all this wonderful memories and experiences! *MUAHX*

WildChild @ 11:30 pm | comment link here

F.Bitch.I Profile

Sexy Temptress Expertly Providing Hot Affection and Naughty, Intense Embraces
+ Name: Stephanie Dara
+ Age: Forever 21
+ Horoscope: Libra
Not your average kind of gurl
More than you can handle
Contact

in 1822, William Herschel discovered (Ur)anus


follow StephieD at http://twitter.com

desires for 2007

+ a good man to settle down with
+ a GPA score of higher than 4.1
+ a ton of good crime fiction books
+ a few more pounds to be shed
+ to look and feel good about myself
*****Wishlist*****

to be done soon

+ lose more weight
+ get a new pair of spectacles
+ shop for new shoes
+ a pedicure & manicure session
+ an eyebrow trimming session
+ a hair makeover
+ shop for CNY clothes
+ shop for bra and panties

movies watchlist 2007

+ Curse of The Golden Flower
+ Pan's Labyrinth
+ One Last Dance
+ Zodiac
+ Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
+ Hannibal Rising
+ The Number 23
+ Spider-Man 3
+ 28 Weeks Later
+ Ocean's Thirteen
+ Nancy Drew: The Mystery in
Hollywood Hills
+ Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix

my babes

[*] Charlette
[*] Dee
[*] Denise
[*] Gladys
[*] Imms
[*] Jo
[*] Lil Sis
[*] Linyan
[*] Lynn
[*] Munster
[*] Rozie

my hunks

[*] Ahxing
[*] Amos
[*] Brudda
[*] Dan
[*] Darthsid
[*] DK
[*] Dude
[*] Hao
[*] John

archives

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
November 2009

sparklets


Past Polls

Your Blog's Networth




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

credits

blogskins

title : w4rnawarni: (pink) bikini girl (Adfree) designed by w4rnawarni @ blogskins




eXTReMe Tracker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com